Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I cannot reply to emails in my Yahoo inbox, when I click "reply" no cursor appears.

AnonymousUser

When using Yahoo inbox, and I want to reply to message, I click "reply," but the cursor doesn't show up in the reply field. Therefore, I am unable to reply to any yahoo email messages when using firefox. This problem does not occur with Internet Explorer and Yahoo. Any help greatly appreciated. janekoprucki@yahoo.com

URL of affected sites

http://

When using Yahoo inbox, and I want to reply to message, I click "reply," but the cursor doesn't show up in the reply field. Therefore, I am unable to reply to any yahoo email messages when using firefox. This problem does not occur with Internet Explorer and Yahoo. Any help greatly appreciated. janekoprucki@yahoo.com == URL of affected sites == http://

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

I have the same problem using XP.