Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

how to use a custom image in a firefox shortcut

Sweetcorn4711

Hi, I have a shortcut which comes up with a blank icon. I've tried Google help to use a custom picture, but nothing worked. The complication is that my shortcut does not go to Xerox, it goes to their pension provider who has a different name. The shortcut works fine but it would be nice if I didn't have a blank icon.

Hi, I have a shortcut which comes up with a blank icon. I've tried Google help to use a custom picture, but nothing worked. The complication is that my shortcut does not go to Xerox, it goes to their pension provider who has a different name. The shortcut works fine but it would be nice if I didn't have a blank icon.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Every tile has a "•••" context menu on hover, that has "Edit" option. There is the functionality to upload custom icons:

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.