Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

UI elements are WAY zoomed in

ley.lortie

I've tried troubleshoot mode and the problem remains, I have no idea what I did and I've spent a good hour of research and found nothing to help with my problem, I'm at the end of my witts. The problem is most visible with google docs, but it goes beyond, like these huge lines in the corner of boxes like the one I'm typing in now (see screenshots).

I've tried troubleshoot mode and the problem remains, I have no idea what I did and I've spent a good hour of research and found nothing to help with my problem, I'm at the end of my witts. The problem is most visible with google docs, but it goes beyond, like these huge lines in the corner of boxes like the one I'm typing in now (see screenshots).
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.