Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

I can't get firefox to automatically fill in my sites.

Al

I used to have firefox automatically open the site I go to with the password. Now I can't even find them anymore. What's going on!

I used to have firefox automatically open the site I go to with the password. Now I can't even find them anymore. What's going on!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hello,

FIrst, go to about:support, then find your profile folder and click open folder. After that, close Firefox. After that, look for a file named logins.json.corrupt. If so, rename it to logins.json.

Alternatively, you can look for a logins-backup.json file, and if you do, rename it to logins.json, and look for a key4.db backup version too, and rename to key4.db. After that, restart firefox.

Zmodyfikowany przez dessertdish w dniu

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.