Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Rozwiązane

I deleted Firefox on my Sony mobile phone, how to get it back.

louiseloren

I deleted the Firefox on my Sony mobile phone.

I go to play store wanting to download it but I can't find it from my Sony phone. Can you please help.

Thank you.

Louise.

I deleted the Firefox on my Sony mobile phone. I go to play store wanting to download it but I can't find it from my Sony phone. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.
Przeczytaj tę odpowiedź w całym kontekście

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Firefox for Android is only available for devices running Android 8 and above.

Aside from Firefox, you may find that other apps on your device are either not supported or do not fully work. You may need to consider updating your Android device.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (5)

Hi Louise

What version number of Android do you have installed on your phone?

Hi Paul My Sony mobile is Android 7, and I have Firefox on it for many years. I deleted it by mistake today can I recover it. I'm very frustrated. Please help. Thank you. Louise

Hi Paul My Sony mobile is Android 7. I had Firefox on it for many years. I deleted it by mistake today, can I recover it. Please help. Thank you. Louise

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Firefox for Android is only available for devices running Android 8 and above.

Aside from Firefox, you may find that other apps on your device are either not supported or do not fully work. You may need to consider updating your Android device.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.