Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Firefox has finally caused me to move to another browser

anubis.gryphon

After the latest update to Firefox (154.0.1) on Linux Mint, I discovered that ALL my passwords have been deleted. I recreated them and the next day they were missing again. I've been a faithful Firefox user since its early days. It was a good run but this is unacceptable and I'm going to delete FF and move to another browser. Too bad because I did like FF.

After the latest update to Firefox (154.0.1) on Linux Mint, I discovered that ALL my passwords have been deleted. I recreated them and the next day they were missing again. I've been a faithful Firefox user since its early days. It was a good run but this is unacceptable and I'm going to delete FF and move to another browser. Too bad because I did like FF.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Hi. Sounds terrible. Just curious, did you never keep a backup of the Profile to be able to copy over stored data. Did you search for similar issues here, by the way? and found no ideas

All the best with the new browser.

Try changing this preference (both ways, for good measure): support.mozilla.org/questions/1600279

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.