Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Playing video on YouTube is always choppy

Agustí

For the past couple of days, YouTube videos have been choppy. The sound isn't a problem, it's just the image that stutters every few seconds. It doesn't happen on other platforms, nor if I try to view the video in another browser.

I've tried to fix it by updating both the latest version of Firefox and all Windows updates and graphics card drivers, but it hasn't worked.

I decided to uninstall and reinstall Firefox, and although the problem seemed to be resolved for a while, the videos continue to display stutteringly.

I need some advice on how to fix this, as it must be a configuration issue, and I want to continue using Firefox as my browser.

For the past couple of days, YouTube videos have been choppy. The sound isn't a problem, it's just the image that stutters every few seconds. It doesn't happen on other platforms, nor if I try to view the video in another browser. I've tried to fix it by updating both the latest version of Firefox and all Windows updates and graphics card drivers, but it hasn't worked. I decided to uninstall and reinstall Firefox, and although the problem seemed to be resolved for a while, the videos continue to display stutteringly. I need some advice on how to fix this, as it must be a configuration issue, and I want to continue using Firefox as my browser.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)