Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zamknięty i zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zablokowane Zarchiwizowany

Firefox playback issues fix for Youtube and others websites

SuMo Bot

I was experiencing playback issues such as frozen videos on Youtube and other websites. Searching the internet I think I found a solution. There is a video on YouTube that explains how to solve it step by step.

Here is the information:

Youtube Channel: BrenTech Video name: How to Fix YouTube playback issues in Mozilla Firefox Link: https://youtu.be/0fiVciCs8zU

I hope Mozilla Firefox gets hands on the matter.

Because I see that the problem has been around for a long time:

Like in this closed post: https://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/1411381

and it seems like no one knows anything about it.

I hope this information helps Mozilla Firefox improve and offer a better experience to its users. Thanks.

I was experiencing playback issues such as frozen videos on Youtube and other websites. Searching the internet I think I found a solution. There is a video on YouTube that explains how to solve it step by step. Here is the information: Youtube Channel: BrenTech Video name: How to Fix YouTube playback issues in Mozilla Firefox Link: https://youtu.be/0fiVciCs8zU I hope Mozilla Firefox gets hands on the matter. Because I see that the problem has been around for a long time: Like in this closed post: https://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/1411381 and it seems like no one knows anything about it. I hope this information helps Mozilla Firefox improve and offer a better experience to its users. Thanks.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

The solution is go to:

about:config

media.wmf.zero-copy-nv12-textures

set "false"


gfx.direct3d11.reuse-decoder-device

set "false"

Hola, Este foro es en Español, si encontraste la solución puedes marca tu respuesta como solución para que sirva a otros usuarios. Gracias.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.