Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Keyboard text replacements in Firefox (Mac OS)?

adias

I use keyboard text replacements on Mac OS (under System Preferences/Keyboard/Text) and they are present in Safari and Chrome forms. For instance, typing a message in GMail I can type 'sig' to be replaced by 'NAME' . Can't do it in FireFox. Is there a way?

I use keyboard text replacements on Mac OS (under System Preferences/Keyboard/Text) and they are present in Safari and Chrome forms. For instance, typing a message in GMail I can type 'sig' to be replaced by 'NAME' . Can't do it in FireFox. Is there a way?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

I don't know if there is a way to integrate Firefox with that feature of MacOS.

If you don't find one, you could look at the following add-on, which sounds useful but I haven't tried it myself: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/auto-text-expander/

I would like this to work too, mac OS text replacement enabled in Firefox to avoid redundancy. I could not find any add-on that serve this purpose. please advise if anyone know any terminal script to do its magic. thank you

See also: FoxReplace https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/foxreplace/

Bug 1149826 - Mac "text replacement" feature does not work in forms You can vote for a bug to show your interest
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=voting.html