Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Menu and other menubar items don't have drop-down window

androidjunkie

Hello, I am having an issue in which the menu and other toolbar items (library, etc) don't have a drop down menu or any kind of context. Clicking on them makes nothing happen. I can access the menu with about:preferences and so forth but this is really annoying and even within the menu I can't select from a multiple option drop down (usually used when selecting between three or more options). I am using linux mint kde, everything is updated. I have already tried both safe mode and refresh. Thanks Zach

Hello, I am having an issue in which the menu and other toolbar items (library, etc) don't have a drop down menu or any kind of context. Clicking on them makes nothing happen. I can access the menu with about:preferences and so forth but this is really annoying and even within the menu I can't select from a multiple option drop down (usually used when selecting between three or more options). I am using linux mint kde, everything is updated. I have already tried both safe mode and refresh. Thanks Zach

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Try to change the KDE rendering backend to xrender to see if that works.