Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I cant get spellchecker to work on my email

KittyMFisher

i have follow all advice and all the threads and although check spelling as I type is marked and the english dictionary is installed I cannot get spell checker to work . i am using Yahoo.

i have follow all advice and all the threads and although check spelling as I type is marked and the english dictionary is installed I cannot get spell checker to work . i am using Yahoo.

Zmodyfikowany przez cor-el w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Sorry not what I wanted too complex .

Do you see a "Check Spelling" item in the right-click context menu?

Is this a plain text editor like this forum uses or a rich text editor that shows formatted text?


You can see which dictionary is selected if you right-click in a text area and open the Languages sub menu. At least one dictionary should be installed and have a check mark to indicate that it is selected.

  • open the "Add Dictionaries" link to install a dictionary if you do not have one.

The spelling checker is enabled if [X] "Check Spelling" in the right-click context menu has a checkmark.

You can enable or disable spell checking globally:

  • Options/Preferences -> General: Browsing: "Check my spelling as I type"

You can look here for dictionaries:

Zmodyfikowany przez cor-el w dniu