Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

New bookmark process

gmcgann

I used to be able to create a folder at the top of my bookmarks list. Now it seems the only way to find it is CTRL+SHIFT+B. Any way to get the easy access back? All I get from the toolbar are recent highlights. I have to then click bookmarks on this menu, then find the folder I want in a new window and click on that. How can I get this folder on the top menu?

I used to be able to create a folder at the top of my bookmarks list. Now it seems the only way to find it is CTRL+SHIFT+B. Any way to get the easy access back? All I get from the toolbar are recent highlights. I have to then click bookmarks on this menu, then find the folder I want in a new window and click on that. How can I get this folder on the top menu?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

hi, the following steps should get you back to the bookmarking structure you're familiar with :))

  • click on the 57 library icon library icon and go to bookmarks > bookmarking tools > add bookmarks menu to the toolbar.
  • now when you click the Bookmark Menu icon (star on tray) icon that's newly appearing on the toolbar, you'll get to the same bookmarks menu like in earlier versions...