Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Basic actions such as clicking and dragging or opening a new tab don't work with Windows 10 touch control.

acronaut

When I'm outside of the Customize screen, touch control is acceptable in Quantum. However, when I open the Customize tab, I can't even use the "+" button to make a new tab, let alone lick and drag screen elements.

Since I can use the "+" button to make new tabs normally, there has to be something wrong with how your browser considers touch control based on context. Please just make a series of one-size-fits-all solutions, ESPECIALLY when it comes to tapping and dragging elements.

When I'm outside of the Customize screen, touch control is acceptable in Quantum. However, when I open the Customize tab, I can't even use the "+" button to make a new tab, let alone lick and drag screen elements. Since I can use the "+" button to make new tabs normally, there has to be something wrong with how your browser considers touch control based on context. Please just make a series of one-size-fits-all solutions, ESPECIALLY when it comes to tapping and dragging elements.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Touch actions are restricted in the "internal pages" like Customize and the about: pages which aren't web pages, they are built into Firefox.

From what I saw in a few Bugzilla reports probably only up & down actions are available for use.