Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

renewed Password in my gmail account. Where can I change the password (I deleted Passwords in the "saved PW")

asuncion.m

Hi there.

After changing my PW in the Gmail account. I wanted to change it to the new password. Unfortunately I needed to delete all my stored PW in the "Preference/Security/Passwords/Saved Passwords". As TB is trying to connect to gmail. It opens a window where I can log in BUT unfortunately It is just stuck in that window....

My last end resort would be deleting the account from TB and add it again. Now if that happens and If i Archive the gmail account in my TB will it resume to the way it was ( I have lots of Tagging in my TB Gmail account which i want to preserve)

Thank you for you help!

Cheers!

Hi there. After changing my PW in the Gmail account. I wanted to change it to the new password. Unfortunately I needed to delete all my stored PW in the "Preference/Security/Passwords/Saved Passwords". As TB is trying to connect to gmail. It opens a window where I can log in BUT unfortunately It is just stuck in that window.... My last end resort would be deleting the account from TB and add it again. Now if that happens and If i Archive the gmail account in my TB will it resume to the way it was ( I have lots of Tagging in my TB Gmail account which i want to preserve) Thank you for you help! Cheers!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

What version of Thunderbird are you using? Gmail recently changed something which broke this login sequence but this is fixed in 52.1.