Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Can't remove Recently added bookmarks

Humaart

In the Bookmarks dropdown menu there's a relatively new section: "Recently added bookmarks". For me this has no value and also because of privacy I want to remove this, but there doesn't seem to be a possibility to do that. No "x" next to the section, nor can you highlight it or click right on it. Anybody have a solution?

In the Bookmarks dropdown menu there's a relatively new section: "Recently added bookmarks". For me this has no value and also because of privacy I want to remove this, but there doesn't seem to be a possibility to do that. No "x" next to the section, nor can you highlight it or click right on it. Anybody have a solution?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (6)

Are you just trying to remove the "bookmarks" tab over all or are you trying to get rid of all your bookmarks as well as the tab?

You can right-click the Recently Bookmarked heading in the drop-down list and click "Hide Recently Bookmarked" to hide this section.

Note that this toggles the browser.bookmarks.showRecentlyBookmarked pref that can be found on the about:config page.

Zmodyfikowany przez cor-el w dniu

Zachb16: It's just about the "Recently added bookmarks" section in the Bookmarks drop down menu. I don't want to lose the bookmarks, but just delete this message from the menu.

Cor-el: I've tried this, but it doesn't work. The heading is greyed out and if I right-click on it nothing happens. There is also no indication on the right, like an "x" or something.

Did you try to set the browser.bookmarks.showRecentlyBookmarked pref to false on the about:config page?

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.

Cor-el: Yeah, that worked! Great, thanks a lot! Will it be saved after future updates or do you have to change it after each update?