Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I add Multiple Home pages to open when I open FireFox?

mliszak

I am trying to switch over from Internet explorer to Fire Fox. I would like to open several pages when I open Fire fox. I can do it in Internet Explorer but so far not in Fire Fox . Can I do this and if so how do I do this.

Thanks

I am trying to switch over from Internet explorer to Fire Fox. I would like to open several pages when I open Fire fox. I can do it in Internet Explorer but so far not in Fire Fox . Can I do this and if so how do I do this. Thanks

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

You can also add the URLs to the target line of the Firefox desktop shortcut.