Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

Firefox crashes whenever I minimise it

Reb

I often need to have Firefox open on half my screen and another doc open on the other half.

Every time I click the 'minimise' button on the top right of my Firefox screen, it freezes then crashes. I have to close it, reopen it, and then it will minimise. This has been happening for months.

Any ideas?

I often need to have Firefox open on half my screen and another doc open on the other half. Every time I click the 'minimise' button on the top right of my Firefox screen, it freezes then crashes. I have to close it, reopen it, and then it will minimise. This has been happening for months. Any ideas?

All Replies (2)

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?

I haven't tried - but I will, and I'll let you know! Thankyou.