Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

Can’t cut and paste.

bscheek

I would use Firefox more frequently, but it will not allow cut & paste that I use extensively for note taking and working on my blog. While I understand the security philosophy, you should be able to turn on this feature in settings instead of limiting everyone like a babysitter.

I would use Firefox more frequently, but it will not allow cut & paste that I use extensively for note taking and working on my blog. While I understand the security philosophy, you should be able to turn on this feature in settings instead of limiting everyone like a babysitter.

All Replies (2)

Hello,
are you trying to copy by doing right-click or my keyboard shortcut? You can try to use the shortcut which on mac it's Command+C to copy while Command+V is to paste.

please let me know if this helps since I am able to copy and paste using firefox in private incognito mote run 100% of the time.

Hi bscheek, could you clarify where you have this problem, i.e., on your phone, or a laptop, etc.? Your browser identified itself as

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) FxiOS/8.1.1b4948 Mobile/16A366 Safari/605.1.15

That seems to be a nearly three-year-old version of Firefox for iOS.