Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

Do I need 2 accounts and 2 servers in my config editor? (& duplicated in my file window)

JulietCB

My problem is that I appear to have 2 accounts and cannot delete one of them. This now means that I cannot show my other files in Thunderbird eg. my Intray. From many years with Thunderbird etc my config is fairly jumbled up and need editing. I am using TB version 2.0.0.24 (20100228) and still on XP!

My problem is that I appear to have 2 accounts and cannot delete one of them. This now means that I cannot show my other files in Thunderbird eg. my Intray. From many years with Thunderbird etc my config is fairly jumbled up and need editing. I am using TB version 2.0.0.24 (20100228) and still on XP!

All Replies (1)

I suggest you upgrade to a supported version. It is about 4 or 5 years since I saw version2. The last version to install on XP was 31 I think.