Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

When trying to set up Sync account and enter my actual password, I get an "invalid email address"warning. Help...

meinig58

When I go into Sync and try to set up an account, I am asked for email address (which is <meinig58@xxxxxxx.xxx>. Immediately as I enter the "meinig58" the "invalid email address" red warning comes up. How do I solve this problem and establish my Sync account?

When I go into Sync and try to set up an account, I am asked for email address (which is <meinig58@xxxxxxx.xxx>. Immediately as I enter the "meinig58" the "invalid email address" red warning comes up. How do I solve this problem and establish my Sync account?

Bewerkt door cor-el op

Alle antwoorden (1)

Write the whole email address and wait for a second to validate it.

The validator tells you that you have entered the wrong email until you finish typing a valid one. Developers are working to fix it.