Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

how to import bookmarks from Flock search engine

MiKane

I have been using Flock (now defunct) as my Browser. Google is useless as a daily browser. I want to take advantage of the transfer-of-bookmarks capability in FireFox. How can I do this without reentering the favorites sites one after another?

I have been using Flock (now defunct) as my Browser. Google is useless as a daily browser. I want to take advantage of the transfer-of-bookmarks capability in FireFox. How can I do this without reentering the favorites sites one after another?

Alle antwoorden (1)

You'll find the answer in this article: Import data from another browser