Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

With FF4, Google maps does not finish loading. Why?

janicholson

Google maps worked fine in FF3. After upgrade to FF4, google maps does not work.

Google maps worked fine in FF3. After upgrade to FF4, google maps does not work.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

I tried the Safe Mode - still have the same problem, Google Maps goes into a permanent LOADING mode. Google Maps works fine in Internet Explorer and Chrome and worked fine in FF 3.x before I upgraded to FF4.

Problem solved - I think. I normally block most cookies, including all from Google. Apparently, Google has changed something and now I need to allow session cookies for Google Maps. At this time, I don't think this is a Firefox problem at all.