Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

My tabs keep spinning, spinning, spinning. It seems to be affecting my Yahoo Mail and then it seems to be closing more unexpectedly. Have their been recent problems? I'm running 3.6.8.

goodman_kathy

It seems to be a Firefox issue since it doesn't matter what websites spin. I've noticed FaceBook and Yahoo Mail seem to be the consistent spinners. I've checked my internet service and there are no reported problems on that end.

It seems to be a Firefox issue since it doesn't matter what websites spin. I've noticed FaceBook and Yahoo Mail seem to be the consistent spinners. I've checked my internet service and there are no reported problems on that end.

Alle antwoorden (1)

I tired this and it worked!

"What Worked for me was in the address bar type about:config and change the network.http.keep-alive setting to false "