Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

export address book

vanboxtel.mc

I'd like to export the Thunderbird address book and archived emails from an old MacBook Air (2013) so I can use the adresses in a different email program on a new computer, and so I can save the archived emails. When I choose "Export" in Thunderbird, it creates a zip file of all the data, but unfortunately there's no way to unzip that zip file. Is there another way to save the address book and archived messages? Kind regards, Marie-Cécile van Boxtel

I'd like to export the Thunderbird address book and archived emails from an old MacBook Air (2013) so I can use the adresses in a different email program on a new computer, and so I can save the archived emails. When I choose "Export" in Thunderbird, it creates a zip file of all the data, but unfortunately there's no way to unzip that zip file. Is there another way to save the address book and archived messages? Kind regards, Marie-Cécile van Boxtel

Alle antwoorden (1)

U kunt dit doen door uw adresboek te selecteren, dan op uw rechtermuisknop te klikken om het contextmenu te openen en vervolgens ‘Adresboek exporteren’ te kiezen. Volg vervolgens de instructies.

E-mailberichten kunt u exporteren door de te exporteren berichten te selecteren, met uw rechtermuisknop te klikken en Opslaan als… te kiezen.