Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

I HAVE 2 FIRE FOX IN MY PC MESSSING UP EVERY TIME - DIFFERENT HISTORY ETC CAN I MERGE OR ----

sayemmyil

I HAVE 2 FIRE FOX IN MY PC MESSSING UP EVERY TIME - DIFFERENT HISTORY ETC CAN I MERGE OR ----

I HAVE 2 FIRE FOX IN MY PC MESSSING UP EVERY TIME - DIFFERENT HISTORY ETC CAN I MERGE OR ----

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hello! If you have two versions of Firefox on your computer, uninstall one of them. If you have two versions of Firefox because you want to have a separate browser for another user of the computer, I recommend that you create a profile within one of Firefox. Create a profile by clicking the three lines on the task bar, then Profiles. Click New Profile, give it a name and icon, and click OK. I hope this helps. Vexi