Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Can I move profile to a different partition or does it always have to be on the c drive

Phoebe2357

I want to put all the cache history etc on a sep hard drive in case I get a virus. Can I do this. I have set up a small partion on a hard drive installed fire fox there but, it still wants all my history bookmarks etc on the main c drive. Can I do it?

I want to put all the cache history etc on a sep hard drive in case I get a virus. Can I do this. I have set up a small partion on a hard drive installed fire fox there but, it still wants all my history bookmarks etc on the main c drive. Can I do it?

Alle antwoorden (2)

There are other things that need attention:

Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.

  • Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45

Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.