Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Fire Fox will not get out of SAFE MODE?

Prokey

One day after my wife had used my computer I saw the Fire Fox desktop icon with "safemode underneath " it? Now every time I try and start up Fire Fox a page comes up asks me restore defaults etc. I answer the questions but it doesn't fix anything, it just gets me on? How do I get Fire Fox back to normal and out of safe mode?

One day after my wife had used my computer I saw the Fire Fox desktop icon with "safemode underneath " it? Now every time I try and start up Fire Fox a page comes up asks me restore defaults etc. I answer the questions but it doesn't fix anything, it just gets me on? How do I get Fire Fox back to normal and out of safe mode?

Alle antwoorden (1)

See Firefox is stuck in Troubleshoot Mode

You can create a new Firefox desktop shortcut via a right-click on the Mozilla Firefox item in "Start menu > All Programs > Mozilla Firefox".
Right-click the Mozilla Firefox item and choose: Send To > Desktop (create shortcut).