Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

Browser is stuck in full screen mode, restarting doesn't help.

JRobert11209

I entered Full Screen mode on a website and now cannot get out of it. Restarting my computer doesn't help. Problem only exists when using Firefox, not other browsers. Firefox continues to open in Full Screen everytime I open it, and I have to restart in order to use another browser.

I entered Full Screen mode on a website and now cannot get out of it. Restarting my computer doesn't help. Problem only exists when using Firefox, not other browsers. Firefox continues to open in Full Screen everytime I open it, and I have to restart in order to use another browser.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Safe+Mode https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes

Gekozen oplossing

Try to rename (or delete) the xulstore.json file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder: