Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I can't find the home button in tollbar for firefox 4

beatrizmendez

When I try to personalize my toolbar in firefox 4 there is no home button to add in the toolbar. For me is really important to have this home button, above all when I have to open several windows. Because the new window appears always blank. I need the HOME BUTTON please.

When I try to personalize my toolbar in firefox 4 there is no home button to add in the toolbar. For me is really important to have this home button, above all when I have to open several windows. Because the new window appears always blank. I need the HOME BUTTON please.

All Replies (1)

they moved it to the far right of the screen at the top just under the X