Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How can I eliminate the sickly mauve and pink colours of the to top 2 lines on my Firefox screen?n

Max Kluth

How can I eliminate the sickly mauve and pink colours of the top 2 lines on my Firefox screen? Or ANY colours?

How can I eliminate the sickly mauve and pink colours of the top 2 lines on my Firefox screen? Or ANY colours?

All Replies (1)

Hi Max

You can choose a different theme from:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/themes/

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.