Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

reduce ram usage

alialialialiali13881388

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.