Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox is not allowing me to share my screen in Zoom. How do I fix that? I do not see anything in Settings that applies.

Alla Marks

Firefox is not allowing me to share my screen in Zoom. It states that the browser is preventing access to your Share Screen. How do I fix that? I do not see anything in Settings that applies.

Firefox is not allowing me to share my screen in Zoom. It states that the browser is preventing access to your Share Screen. How do I fix that? I do not see anything in Settings that applies.

All Replies (1)

I’d check Firefox’s permission for the Zoom site first. Open the Zoom page, click the site info icon by the address bar and look under Permissions for Share the Screen. Make sure it isn’t set to Block, then reload the page.

If that’s already allowed, I’d check your system’s screen recording permission too, especially on a Mac.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.