Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I need my browser to allow ZOOM to screen share

Judy Teuscher

I need my browser to allow ZOOM to screen share. message says browser is blocking this -how do I change this setting or blockage. I need this for meeting Friday am. thank you for your assistance.

I need my browser to allow ZOOM to screen share. message says browser is blocking this -how do I change this setting or blockage. I need this for meeting Friday am. thank you for your assistance.

모든 댓글 (1)

Show the issue. Did you try with Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode? Full browser screenshot showing the issue please.

글쓴이 jonzn4SUSE 수정일시