Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I have two windows open. How do I close one? 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox Browse asked 12 hours ago wxie replied 12 hours ago tg3 9/30/26, 7:39 PM I have two windows open. How do I close one? I have two windows open. How do I close one? I have this problem, too All Replies (1) wxie Top 25 Contributor 26/9/30, 19:43 Two Firefox windows? You can just click the X at the right upper corner of the window to close one. Two Firefox windows? You can just click the X at the right upper corner of the window to close one. Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.