Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open how to set cookies 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox for Android Cookies asked 1 day ago Paul replied 23 hours ago H.M. Tahiwi 9/30/26, 9:51 AM Cookies. Off or on Cookies. Off or on I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 26/9/30, 14:32 Hi I am sorry , but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android? Hi I am sorry , but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.