Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open JAVA SCRIPT 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox for Android Undefined asked 1 week ago George Kitsoukakis replied 1 week ago Yvonne 9/29/26, 3:44 AM HOW DO I GET JAVA SCRIPT TO DOWN LOAD ON FIRE FOX HOW DO I GET JAVA SCRIPT TO DOWN LOAD ON FIRE FOX I have this problem, too All Replies (1) George Kitsoukakis Moderator 26/9/30, 01:57 JavaScript is built into Firefox, it does not require a separate plugin or download and is already enabled by default. What error message do you see? JavaScript is built into Firefox, it does not require a separate plugin or download and is already enabled by default. What error message do you see? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.