Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Msg screen Hex shaped icon with an "!" symbol

Richard

Running Android Thunderbird version 23.0. When I look at a message screen, I see an hex shaped icon with an "!" symbol at the top message header. What is the function?

Running Android Thunderbird version 23.0. When I look at a message screen, I see an hex shaped icon with an "!" symbol at the top message header. What is the function?

All Replies (1)

The button moves an email to your spam folder. You can long press the button to see a tooltip showing its purpose.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.