Showing questions for topic:

It does not clear all private data

I’m using Firefox 156.0 (76745) on iOS 26.7. I cleared all private data, including website data, but when I reopen Firefox, it still shows the previously opened website o… (read more)

I’m using Firefox 156.0 (76745) on iOS 26.7. I cleared all private data, including website data, but when I reopen Firefox, it still shows the previously opened website on the splash screen. I tested this more than three times, and the issue occurs consistently.

Open 7 2

How do I activate my VPN on my iPhone with Mozilla VPN that I purchased?

I just purchased the Mozilla VPN for my Apple Computer and it states that I can put it on my iPhone as well. How do I confirm that the VPN is active on my iPhone? I can’t… (read more)

I just purchased the Mozilla VPN for my Apple Computer and it states that I can put it on my iPhone as well. How do I confirm that the VPN is active on my iPhone? I can’t find it anywhere.

Open 1 30

Possible identity theft and fraud happening. I need all my history, cache,passwords removed

Clear all data, history, cache, cookies. I found someone in my password account possibly my pictures which has banking, passport copied All sensitive. I will reset on… (read more)

Clear all data, history, cache, cookies. I found someone in my password account possibly my pictures which has banking, passport copied All sensitive. I will reset once it is being cleaned completely. Stalkers gathering info on me. '''''''bold text''''''' I don't know what a thread is I am computer illiterate barely get around on here. Someone working for zOOM is walking me through this. I had my prostate removed then 30 radiation treatments my brain is scrambled. Can't think well need help

Archived 1 367

How to properly configure Firefox iOS & DuckDuckGo for secure and unrestricted browsing

I am using Firefox on iPhone (together with DuckDuckGo as my preferred search engine) and I want to configure it in the most secure and reliable way, without running into… (read more)

I am using Firefox on iPhone (together with DuckDuckGo as my preferred search engine) and I want to configure it in the most secure and reliable way, without running into blocked pages or limited results.

Here’s what I would like step-by-step help with: 1. HTTPS-Only Mode – how to enable this permanently so all sites load securely. 2. Tracking Protection – which level is best for privacy without breaking websites (Standard vs Strict). 3. DuckDuckGo Setup – how to make it my default search engine in Firefox iOS. 4. SafeSearch – how to set it to the best option (Strict, Moderate, or Off) depending on my preference. 5. General Security – any other recommended settings (cookies, history, etc.) to improve private browsing.

My goals are: • Reliable browsing without “HTTP not allowed” errors. • Strong privacy protection. • Smooth experience without unnecessary restrictions.

Could you please guide me step by step on how to set this up correctly?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Archived 1 389

New privacy terms - where are they?

I just heard the disheartening news that Mozilla just removed its long-standing promise to never sell peoples’ data…and inserted language giving themselves worldwide lice… (read more)

I just heard the disheartening news that Mozilla just removed its long-standing promise to never sell peoples’ data…and inserted language giving themselves worldwide license to use the information entered in Firefox. Where can I find these new terms? How did I miss this?

What is the point of using Mozilla now, why bother?

Gross Stuff.

Archived 4 189

Hacked Account here and on Instagram and Twitter

I was hacked first on Facebook, lost my Page Adestyne there and two other pages and the largest Rihanna public Group in the world…Rihanna Gallery. I received a pop up on … (read more)

I was hacked first on Facebook, lost my Page Adestyne there and two other pages and the largest Rihanna public Group in the world…Rihanna Gallery. I received a pop up on Firefox, telling me to add a account i never used on Instagram, patrickbiel8…saying if i didnt activate it I'd lose my account, Adestyne, Patrick Biel.After doing so, i could no longer swich from Adestyne, to Rihannasadestyne, Michiganrihannanavy, or Michiganrihannanavy2. Now i cannot even log into those accounts on Instagram, only Adestyne and patrickbiel8.(Patrick Biel). I submitted over 8 requests to Instagram(Meta) about this problem and repeatedly asked them to Remove the account patrickbiel8 or delete it because the instructions from Meta is Not working. I have been hacked and need help from you asap.

Archived 1 130