flash video not playing
i have installed adobe and macromedia flash player but flash video still not playing
Additional System Details
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Unity Player 4.2.2f1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Please update your firefox to latest version 26
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.
Please check you have ON the plugins.
Go to about:addons on the left click on the Plugins
- now you should see a list, there you should find Shockwave Flash 11.9 and Shockwave for Director 12. Change their status to active.
- on the right of Shockwave Flash 11.9' and Shockwave for Director 12 there is a button that must be Always Active if there is something else click it and change it to Always Active
how it should look like