Have Window Media Player 11, but with Firefox as browser radio station does not come on
Have Windows Media Player 11, but the Firefox browser does not allow the radio station to come on. Previously had Internet Explorer as browser which allowed the radio station to come on. What is stopping the station to play now since I changed browsers?
Every time Firefox opened
== Two days ago when I switched to Firefox browser
the same problem with me 2Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
the same problem with me 2