Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

older version of Thunderbird on new computer, corrupted, so trash old version before or after installing new Thunderbird?

7zgsrpgvst

I just bought a new Mac mini. My info/programs were transferred from old computer to new, but now my Thunderbird mail app shows as corrupted. Should I trash the old corrupted version before or after installing the new? I can't find version here because old version won't open for me to look.

I just bought a new Mac mini. My info/programs were transferred from old computer to new, but now my Thunderbird mail app shows as corrupted. Should I trash the old corrupted version before or after installing the new? I can't find version here because old version won't open for me to look.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.