This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Archived
Big problem - Bookmark titles are not searchable beyond 234 characters. Can this be fixed?
Bookmark titles are not searchable beyond 234 characters. I cannot search for a word lets say X if it is after 234 characters in the bookmark title. If X is within the first 234 characters of a bookmark title I can find the bookmark by searching X. If it is after 234 characters I cannot find the bookmark by searching X. This is a major problem and being able to search the full bookmark title is essential for my work. Is there a workaround, or will Mozilla fix this, or is there an add on or third party software that will enable me to search for that?
Thank you
Bookmark titles are not searchable beyond 234 characters. I cannot search for a word lets say X if it is after 234 characters in the bookmark title. If X is within the first 234 characters of a bookmark title I can find the bookmark by searching X. If it is after 234 characters I cannot find the bookmark by searching X. This is a major problem and being able to search the full bookmark title is essential for my work. Is there a workaround, or will Mozilla fix this, or is there an add on or third party software that will enable me to search for that?
Thank you