Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Can't delete usernames, using shift+delete doesn't work.

Oneuser

I have looked on google, looked in firefox help and can't delete autofill user names. I don't want to delete passwords just usernames I've typed incorrectly. I have a mac and its says to highlight name and click shift+delete. I do this and nothing happens. Super frustrating since this is what is supposed to work.

I have looked on google, looked in firefox help and can't delete autofill user names. I don't want to delete passwords just usernames I've typed incorrectly. I have a mac and its says to highlight name and click shift+delete. I do this and nothing happens. Super frustrating since this is what is supposed to work.

Modified by cor-el

All Replies (1)

Are you using the Cursor Down key to select this item ?