How do I DELETE The "Add This" Toolbar from Firefox 28?????
This pops up beneath my regular web sites I have assigned to open when I click the "Morning Coffee" icon . I DO NOT WANT THIS ! Can someone please advise me how to remove it from Firefox 28? I can't even find where it was added! Thank you in advance for any help, DebSu52
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 220.127.116.11
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- HP Pit Plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Is it called "Add This" ?
Type about:config<enter> in the address bar. If a warning screen comes up, press the Be Careful button. At the top of the screen is a search bar. Type Add This' or whatever.
Does it show up anywhere? Copy the entry(s) and post it here.
Why are you using such an old version of Firefox? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version 44.*
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
I use Version because it is still compatible with Morning Coffee, which I LOVE. If the latest version would support it, I would use it. Thank you for trying, Debbie
Do you see this extension in about:addons when you start Firefox in Safe Mode?
You can use one of these to start Firefox in Safe Mode:
- Windows: hold down the Shift key while starting Firefox
- Mac: hold down the Options key while starting Firefox
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled