how to manage bookmarks
I have a load of unsorted bookmarks which I wish to move to the various bookmark folders. In earlier versions of Firefox there was the provision to right click on the bookmark which then generated a screen with the options of editing the bookmark name and the provision to 'move' bookmark to selected folder. How does one go about this in the latest version of Firefox. or am missing the obvious
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- Hola VLC media player Web Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- LastPass Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2063
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
I think that this article (link) may help you. It will walk you through some of the inbuilt bookmark management tools in Firefox.
many thanks, works a treat. simple when you know how. Again Thhanks
Thanks for the link. Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks.