Firefox Flash crashes
I've been having multiple FF crashes for more than 6 months - sometimes a week goes smooth, sometimes there's several crashes a day (I'm in QA and use browsers heavily). In some cases only Flash Player crashes but sometimes it's a whole browser session. I updated Shockwave Flash and FF several times and reinstalled both during that period. Local troubleshooting didn't help either. Please see today's Error msg (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb4bjck9hu3tccc/PluginError.png?dl=0) and a list of submitted reports (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cf0o25qx0i5xw48/CrashReports.png?dl=0) which can't be opened though. Let me know if any more details are needed to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Thanks!
Additional System Details
- Ranorex automation support plugin.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Hi AlenaS, Thank you for your question, however in order to further investigate can you please attach submitted crash report ids? To submit the crashes go to the page about:crashes and click submit When done, you can copy and paste the reports with "bp-" in front of them.