Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How can I force FF (win11 v157.0) to always open links in new tab ?

rupert.vanderhaegen

How can I force FF (win11 v157.0) to always open links in a new tab without using <Ctrl> click or "center-wheel" click ?

I found these commands but nothing has changed about:config browser.newtabpage.enabled true browser.search.openintab true browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs true Set browser.link.open_newwindow to 3 set browser.link.open_newwindow.restriction to 0

How can I force FF (win11 v157.0) to always open links in a new tab without using <Ctrl> click or "center-wheel" click ? I found these commands but nothing has changed about:config browser.newtabpage.enabled true browser.search.openintab true browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs true Set browser.link.open_newwindow to 3 set browser.link.open_newwindow.restriction to 0

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.