Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

Fix/Reset white screen

2rwinger

Firefox opens to an all white screen and I cannot to "reset" to correct. Why and how do I resolve?

Firefox opens to an all white screen and I cannot to "reset" to correct. Why and how do I resolve?

All Replies (2)

You can try to get the safe mode prompt then hit the reset firefox button.


  • On Mac you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode Prompt by holding the option key while starting Firefox.

Modified by kobe

If you are using Firefox for Android you can fully reset Firefox by using the Android Application settings.

Note this will remove all Firefox settings including bookmarks, history, passwords, extensions, cookies, etc.

  • Open the Android settings
  • Select Apps
  • scroll and Select Firefox
  • Select the Clear data button