Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

My Settings changed with 156.0.1 update. Why?

wrgarrett45

The last update to 156.0.1 changed my inbox settings.

Previously when I would highlight an email in my inbox it would show it read and show a preview in the lower frame. Now the email stays in BOLD and there is no preview frame. Where do I change it my Inbox back like it was previously? How do I change the setting so that when I highlight an email in my inbox it shows read and shows a preview in a preview frame?

The last update to 156.0.1 changed my inbox settings. Previously when I would highlight an email in my inbox it would show it read and show a preview in the lower frame. Now the email stays in BOLD and there is no preview frame. Where do I change it my Inbox back like it was previously? How do I change the setting so that when I highlight an email in my inbox it shows read and shows a preview in a preview frame?
Pridėtos ekrano nuotraukos

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

I found the message pane - F8 but I do not understand why it changed. Now the emails show read and appear in the message pane when I click on them as it used to.

Y'all can disregard my question.

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.