Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Thunderbird android - get rid of email preview and just list the emails

David “RogueBC” Koutnik

On the android I installed Thunderbird. when I go into the inbox, 1/3 screen shows email list.. 2/3 shows a message preview. I want to remove that preview. I only want to see my emails. I will click on an email if I want to read dit... IT would be fine if I could adjust the preview size but its set at 2/3 to 3/4 of my screen. leaving a tiny column for the emails.

Either adjust preview size, or remove it totally?

Please advise

On the android I installed Thunderbird. when I go into the inbox, 1/3 screen shows email list.. 2/3 shows a message preview. I want to remove that preview. I only want to see my emails. I will click on an email if I want to read dit... IT would be fine if I could adjust the preview size but its set at 2/3 to 3/4 of my screen. leaving a tiny column for the emails. Either adjust preview size, or remove it totally? Please advise

Toutes les réponses (2)

Under the Desktop version 128.6.1esr, the F8 button would remove that - located under View/Layout/Message Pane as a manual toggle. If you can find the layout options in Android (which I don't run), that's the likely place it will be.

This is Thunderbird Community Forum, and your question should be posted in Thunderbird For Android Community Forum instead: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/thunderbird-android